 Robotics / 17102
  Re: Hacker rcx

I need help of mindstormer programmer (like D. BAUM or other. For explain me how to send byte after byte the message thanks nanobapt ---...--- "la cuillère n'existe pas" (URL) : 94470030 ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ian Warfield" (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Hacker rcx

hi, Maybe you could be a little more specific what your problems are, because: - sending data through the IR tower can simply be done by sending bytes to the COMport whereto the IR tower is connected - sending messages / direct and indirect commands (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Hacker rcx

I want to send message directly by the serial port And i use Visual Basic and a dll program : port.dll. This program give me access to the serial port. It's very simply to use. thanks nanobapt ---...--- "la cuillère n'existe pas" (URL) : 94470030 (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)