 Robotics / 17068
17067  |  17069
Subject:
Row of Racks and 8T Gear, HELP!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 20:40:25 GMT

Hi All,
I'm basically making a plotter. I'm using 2 parallel rows of 1x4 racks as a
track. When the powered 8 tooth gear crosses from one rack to the next it
tends ride up on top of the teeth of the rack. I can't seem to find out
what's going on. Any one have this trouble before? What's the fix?

And yes I've replaced the gears, the rack, there are no obvious obstructions
yada, yada, yada...

SteveB