 Robotics / 17067
    USB tower flow control question —PC CHAN
   Hi there, The more serious problem observed when trying to get legousbtower, usb-uhci and nqc to work togeher was that the tower hanged after one complete round trip. (nqc and legousbtower works with uhci on my setup but not with usb-uhci.) Usb-uhci (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: USB tower flow control question —Stuart Northfield
   (...) Yup - this is what happens for me also. (...) Yup (although often needs a physical unplug/replug as well for me). (...) I believe it's not the tower, it's the USB subsystem that is 'jammed'. The 0.5 version of the legousbtower.c driver is not (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)