 Robotics / 16956
Re: RIS 2.0 starts automatically when I boot PC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 08:54:01 GMT

This is what I did:

Using regedit on win 2000 look under :
for the key: RIS2PostReboot
with data (wherever your lego is installed)
  C:\Program Files\LEGO MINDSTORMS\RIS 2.0\LaunchRIS2.exe

Back it up, then remove the key.
Remember, if you do this it is at your own risk etc. Usual disclaimer :)

Hope this helps
Thanks
Mark