 Robotics / 16918
16917  |  16919
Subject:
Hitachi H8 development tools
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 23:29:04 GMT

I'm trying to track down a good suite of development tools for the H8.  So
far I've found out that the Hitachi Embedded Workshop is $1100.  Since the
main tool that I'm interested in is the simulator (I can use the GNU tools
to write code) I'm wondering if there is another workable instruction set
simulator out there.  Any ideas?

-- Matt

From my heart and from my hand, why don't people understand my intention?