 Robotics / 16897
    Re: firmware update —Dave Baum
   (...) What version of RcxCC and/or NQC are you using? Old versions had trouble with the larger firmware files (such as firm0328.lgo). Grab the latest version of RcxCC (now called BricxCC) from (URL) or alternatively you can just replace the nqc.exe (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: firmware update —Andreas Stabno
   (...) Thanks for everybody's help. It does appear that I was using an older version of RCXCC or NQC. Also, the firmware of the Vision Command was precisely what I needed. Now I only need to find a free Visual Basic compiler if such a thing exists. (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: firmware update —Stef Mientki
   (...) Where do you need the Visual Basic compiler for ? Stef Mientki (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)