 Robotics / 16832
Re: Need Advice on Getting Started
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 24 Dec 2001 14:01:27 GMT

You will have a good time with the Droid Developer. It will give you some
experience and help you find out if your really interested in robotics, If
you become an addict, you will want the RIS and everything else you can get
your hands on. A second job will take care of the finances,

--
Bob Fay

THE SHOP
http://www.ozbricks.com/bobfay