 Robotics / 16829
Re: Mario's new book...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 24 Dec 2001 07:03:59 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, "Elijah Meeker" <elijah@tds.net> writes:
Yup, I just bought it at B&N too,really nice! I love the discussion of
grabbing mechanisms, and the skier is way too cool, I can't wait until we
get snow!

Thanks Elijah!

I am however not *quite* impatient enough to defrost our
freezer... :o)

:-)))

Well, we had to. Couldn't think of any other time and cost-effective
solution to test it during the hot Italian summer :-)

Ciao
Mario