 Robotics / 16802
  New MindStorms SDK

Dear LUGnetters and LEGO MINDSTORMS users You can download our new LEGO MINDSTORMS SDK from: (URL) non-standard location is because we were delayed in getting it up and running on the official mindstorms.lego.com pages before X-mas. However, we felt (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New MindStorms SDK

(...) That's fantastic news! Thanks Michael & Team.. Except of course if you happen to be a MacOS developer and super keen to develop some exceptional tools for the RCX on MacOS 9.x/X as a platform.. Can you please provide the toolkit as a .SIT or (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New MindStorms SDK

(...) Oh! It's great! But where is "towerapi.lib" ? I want to program using MS VC++ for VLL. I found dll and document in this archive but no lib. -- mac (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New MindStorms SDK

Hi Shigeru, (...) You can generate the import library for MSVC with the Visual Studio's LIB command line utility. e.g.: LIB /DEF:TOWERAPI.LIB Hope this helps, Antonello (22 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New MindStorms SDK

(...) sorry, I meant: LIB /DEF:TOWERAPI.DLL Antonello (22 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New MindStorms SDK

(...) Thank you, Antonello. I got TOWERAPI.LIB by your command line. -- mac (22 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New MindStorms SDK

(...) However, LIB made in this way does not work well. The /DEF option may make import library from .def file. (22 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)