 Robotics / 16709
    Re: compensating battery level —Steve Baker
   (...) Well, I don't know the actual answer to your question - but I do know that there is a tremendous variability from one motor to another *and* from one construction of a particular mechanism to another. (See my report here: (URL) that this (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)