 Robotics / 16703
  Power transformer available.

There seems to be continuing confusion about using wall transformers with the RCX. To simplify the process, I am making a suitable transformer available. I have been using this transformer since Mindstorms first came out, with good results. If you (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Power transformer available.

(...) number 273-1631) that can provide (switch-selectable) between 9 and 13 VAC at 800mA. At the 12VAC setting, this is virtually identical to the real LEGO wall-wart. Before this discovery, I had been using the transformer that comes with the 9V (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)