 Robotics / 16702
  Old TC LOGO hardware - how does speed control work?

Hi, all - This may not be the right group; if not could you point me to the correct one? I have one of the old 4.5v Dacta control boxes, and I'm trying to figure out how to program them without the original software. I've figured out how to turn (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)