 Robotics / 1663
  List digest mode available?

Hi, I'm a new subscriber to this list, impressed, if not slighltly overwhelmed by the volume. Does the list server provide a "digest" mode? (My ancient mail reader doesn't have any filtering capabilities...) And, thank for all the Mindstorms info. I (...) (26 years ago, 20-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)