 Robotics / 16579
    Comunication IR with LegOS —Dennis Coelho
   Hi, I´d like to know how I can make two robots (RCX - LegOS)communicate to each other, using IR; and how I can send messages from my computer to these robots. I think you can help me, so I´m waiting for your email. P.S. I don´t speak english very (...) (23 years ago, 24-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)