 Robotics / 16575
  RE: Does Vision Command Camera contain USB Hub ?

er... doesn't the Windoze System Properties gives you this info also ? mc. (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Does Vision Command Camera contain USB Hub ?

(...) Yes, what i wrote here : (URL) what my windoze ;-) system properties tell me. But things are much clearer now. Thanks to Carsten Mueller !! The LEGO Camera contains !NO! hub. The Lego Cam is one device ! To each device belongs one device (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)