 Robotics / 16563
  Rcxcc and nqc on W2000

I'm trying to use RcxCC and NQC on a W2000 machine, with a 1.5 RCX and the serial tower. NQC works perfectly, but RcxCC only works partially, in a funny way. It can talk to the RCX, I can send individual messages, play the tones using the keyboard, (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Rcxcc and nqc on W2000

(...) Ok, here goes. Get BRICXCC (get the latest ver.) Once you have installed BRICXCC put the entire contents of the NQC folder into the BRICXCC folder. You should be ok then. Regards JohnC (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Rcxcc and nqc on W2000

(...) Yep, that did it. Strange, seems to have been some sort of version mismatch. Well, now it works great! Thanks, John! Julf (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)