 Robotics / 16561
    about that antikythera... —pmunce
   anyone tried creating an antikythera? there are some cool animations of one on the web. (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: about that antikythera... —Jason S. Mantor
   hmmm... That'd be impresive indeed. Anyone have any ideas on how to "make" the really large diameter gears in LEGO&reg ? -Xanthra47 PS. I think the people reading lugnet.technic will enjoy this too so I'm x-posting it there : ) pmunce (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)