 Robotics / 16538
Re: Seeking build instructions for r2d2 with RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 04:33:22 GMT

I don't know how I missed this. Great R2D2. Super design!

--
Bob Fay

"c s soh" <cssoh@singnet.com.sg> wrote in message
John Nordlinger wrote:

Seeking build instructions for r2d2 with RCX

I'm desperate. I've searched long and hard and to no avail. If anyone
has a PDF file, website  or a napkin with scribbles please contact me.
I'm new to robotics and this is my next step further my knowledge.

It used to be at
http://www.legomindstorms.com/products/ddk/ddk_challenges.asp but it's
no longer there.

You may want to take a look at how I did my version at
http://www.geocities.com/cssoh1/miscell/ddk.htm

--
C S Soh

CSSoh's Lego Pneumatics