 Robotics / 16479
  Re: Building Robots with Lego Mindstorms (long)

(...) Hello Mario, There seems to be a bit of confusion about the other book. So just to be sure, I've just ordered the one by the Ferrari brothers. Btw, just below yor robotics book amazon.com also lists a title "Mario Ferrari on wine and food". Is (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Building Robots with Lego Mindstorms (long)

(...) Thanks! (...) No, sorry. I'm very fond of cooking, but didn't write any book. Not yet :-) Ciao Mario (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)