 Robotics / 16478
Re: Building Robots with Lego Mindstorms (long)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 08:54:54 GMT

"Dario Laverde" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message
The Java book seems to have been dropped by Syngress... please contact
me personally if you're interested in more info.

You're kidding, right? Our suppliers still have this book listed to be
shipped this month, and I was looking forward to getting as I was hoping
this might start me Java programming (I've been meaning to look into it for
a long time now but I've been too reliant on VB). I'll get them to chase
this up and update their database accordingly.

Working for a book store is great - I got all the Mindstorms books at
ridiculously cheap prices or for free :)

Dan

(shameless plug: get your computing books at Computer Manuals -
http://computer-manuals.co.uk )