 Robotics / 16465
    Re: extensions from hitechnicstuff —Robin Malton
    "c s soh" <cssoh@singnet.com.sg> wrote in message news:3BE9E578.751EF6....com.sg... (...) I do hope the pressure sensor will be on the product list soon ...... listening John? : ) Robin (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

        Re: extensions from hitechnicstuff —Dave Chen
   I also agree, the sensors from John Barnes are absolutely top notch stuff. I have been using 2 Dual IRPD Sensors (now discontinued I think) and a Compass Sensor for about a year now and all are excellent. I am especially impressed with the Compass (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic)