 Robotics / 16417
RE: Vision command for half price at Toys-R-Us
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 16:39:38 GMT

Shop@Home is selling it for that price, too.

Tilman

I saw this in a flyer earlier this week for a local TRU in my area, and
just noticed that it is available on their web site too.  TRU has
discounted
Vision Command sets by $50, so they are not at $49.99.