 Robotics / 16409
    A job involving LEGO Mindstorms! —Shiri Dori
   Can you picture me, Shiri, the ultimate LEGO aesthetic, working with robotics? Me, who hates the sight of technic holes and can't see what lego is for if not beauty? Well, picture it! If all goes well, I shall be starting to work in a lab at the (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: A job involving LEGO Mindstorms! —Eric Sophie
     Good for you!!! I always knew you did'nt like some Technic stuff not to mention Mindstorms. For me making Mechanical things is great but can be sorta dull sometimes , well at least until you can see the results, what I like most is once the tedious (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: A job involving LEGO Mindstorms! —Jerry Kalpin
     (...) Shiri, you left out the *interesting* stuff! For what purpose would they use LEGO Mindstorms at The Technion? What kind of research... or training... or what? Jerry (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics)

         Re: A job involving LEGO Mindstorms! —Shiri Dori
     (...) Hi Jerry, Forgive me for doing that. I don't really know all the details yet. Hopefully, assuming I will start soon, I will know more and then can share the details. Meanwhile, though, all I know is that the research involves LEGO Mindstorms. (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: A job involving LEGO Mindstorms! —David Arnon
   (...) Great! Is it a course or an ongoing research? If it is related to a course, What kind of course is it? Here at the Hebrew University we had two LEGO - oriented courses last year: One of them was for first year students and used HandyBoard to (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.loc.il)