 Robotics / 16386
  RE: Question about RIS version differences

(...) That goes with the new USB tower, to allow communications with a Micro Scout. You stick one end in a hole in the USB tower, and the other end into a hole in a Micro Scout. Tilman (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Question about RIS version differences

(...) Are there any other (major) differences in the pieces that come with 1.0 vs 1.5 vs 2.0 vs ROBOLAB? I'm thinking of getting Team Challenge USB and the 1.5 -> 2.0 upgrade kit. Will I miss out on anything with that combination (apart from a (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics)