 Robotics / 16362
    Selling my Mindstorms 1.5 and Accessory set —Hemant Daya
   Hi all, I recently (1 month ago) purchased a Mindstorms v1.5 and the ultimate accessory set. Unfortuantly I need to sell it now. I have listed it on ebay.com.au I have listed it as for sale in AUS only however if anyone is interested please let me (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics)