 Robotics / 16336
    Using RCX in RedHat Linux —Vishal Saxena
   Hi, I was at some internet sites this morning and I saw some cool programs for RCX programming in Linux/Unix. But I need the IR interface driver as well, for RH Linux 7+, so that I can create my own driver or use someone else's. Can anyone help. (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Using RCX in RedHat Linux —Dean Husby
   (...) Well if you only need message codes you can use NQC -msg to send the messages. That works very well. Dean (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics)