 Robotics / 16308
    Robolab 2.5 —Colin White
   While waiting for my RIS 2.0 upgrade (which Lego say is now in the mail to me) I decided to buy a USB tower and the Robolab 2.5 upgrade from Dacta. The new Robolab version is a really impressive piece of software. It's nice to have a single program (...) (23 years ago, 13-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Robolab 2.5 —Colin White
   Several people have sent me e-mail questions about my post on RoboLab 2.5. I'll try and answer them in this follow-up. 1. The RoboLab 2.5 software is documented at the following URL: (URL) URL is for the full release which costs $59 (part number (...) (23 years ago, 13-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Robolab 2.5 —Jerry Kalpin
   (...) The LEGO Movie Camera can be used as a 'sensor'. I wonder what that means. What would ROBOLAB sense on... brightness, colour, presence of an object in view...? Has anyone used this feature? Jerry (23 years ago, 13-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Robolab 2.5 —Colin White
   To quote the manual: "The camera image can be processed to yield a resulting value. This value is a single number which can be used in a variety of ways. The image is processed as specified in the camera sensor setup area. The resulting values are (...) (23 years ago, 13-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Robolab 2.5 —Jerry Kalpin
   (...) I assume the 'manual' is the Robolab Manual. Is it the upgraded Teachers' Guide or does ver 2.5 actually come with a manual? I have used Robolab ver 2.0 for several months. It is impressive. But it needs a manual to help with subvi's and their (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Robolab 2.5 —Colin White
   It is in fact the "Robolab Getting Started 3 Teacher's Guide." (There is no documentation with the 2.5 upgrade CD). I found it useful for providing an overview of the new features, but it is by no means a technical manual. There are also several (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics)