 Robotics / 16258
16257  |  16259
Subject:
High speed automated robot arm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 20:50:43 GMT

A year or two ago I came across a website that had a number of videos
demonstrating different types of lego robot arms or "assembly" robots that
did things like move 3 balls to different positions very rapidly similar to
the types of robotic arms you seem in automobile manufacturing. I have lost
the link to this site and was wondering if this sounds familar to anyone and
if they have the address.

Thanks

David