 Robotics / 16223
    LEGO Audio directed MOCs/Robots. —David Goeb
   Just my first stab at it... I will be posting the iTunes plugin in the morning(still finishing) however here is the outline and first draft to get you started. (URL) Building(and hacking for those non-mac'ies). Please do make suggestions and feel (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build)

        Re: LEGO Audio directed MOCs/Robots. —David Goeb
   Update Movie demo (URL) Plugin for iTunes+OS9 (URL) guide (still rough) (URL) be adding RCX support to all my other plugins (as demo movie hints of) over next few days. Best DaveG (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build)