 Robotics / 16219
    Ultimate Builders Set needs RIS 1.5 or 2.0 —Richard Tobin
   It's not apparent from the description on the Lego site, but the Ultimate Builders Set (3800) requires parts not in version 1.0 of the basic Mindstorms set to build the projects described on the CD. I guess I'd better buy the 1.5 upgrade kit... -- (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics)