 Robotics / 16214
    IEEE Mindstorms article is now online —Jonathan Brown
   All -- While back ( (URL) ) I reported the September 2001 issue of 'IEEE Spectrum' Magazine had an article on adult Mindstorms builders and coders, but that the text was not online. The text *is* now online at (URL) LEGO: (URL) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx) !!

        French ?? —bapt
   Helloo, i'm a french guy and i want to have some contact with anglomen .... I want to help some personne to understand some principe in mindstorms, but i want to learn .... Please (every body) present you and show me that english and american people (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics)