 Robotics / 16201
  Re: My latest Technic MOC or What to do with all those wild coloured bent beams

Wow! You did a very good job there! I especially liked the way you created the hood (nice idea to use the ply-able tubes for the rounding). The model resembles the real thing very much. The only thing(s) I want to know: What did you do to the 24t (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: My latest Technic MOC or What to do with all those wild coloured bent beams

Stunning! But I too would like to know what you did to that crown gear to make it drive the differential. I've often bemoaned the fact that that combination doesn't work. The only compact solution I've found is to use the old-style differential with (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics)