 Robotics / 16197
  API for 2.0?

I want to support USB and 2.0 in my WebBrick program, which works with the old serial tower and Spirit.ocx. I coded it in C++. Does anyone have any examples of code that works with the new setup? Is there an API? What happend to the SDK that Lego (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: API for 2.0?

hello, I'm a french guy and i want to devellope a new languge .... Someone can help me for the communication to the rcx via pc ??? and how to programme a new firmware ?? thanks nanobapt ---...--- ---...--- Nanobapt: créateur du site (URL) mes (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics)