 Robotics / 16197
16196  |  16198
Subject:
API for 2.0?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 22 Sep 2001 00:40:57 GMT

I want to support USB and 2.0 in my WebBrick program, which works with the
old serial tower and Spirit.ocx. I coded it in C++. Does anyone have any
examples of code that works with the new setup? Is there an API? What
happend to the SDK that Lego had posted?

Thanks for any help! And please respond to amnon@best.com if you would.