 Robotics / 16191
  Mindstorms BASIC Programming

Does know how to program the Mindstorms with BASIC? I am using a Sincair QL. It has a serial port for any of you out there that don't know. Thanks in advance (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Mindstorms BASIC Programming

Hi :) For the list of the RCX opcodes, check Kekoa's page at (URL) a QBASIC implementation of using/sending those opcodes, check the Bert van Dam's excellent page about Artificial intelligence and machine learning at www.bvandam.net I'm not sure if (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics)