 Robotics / 16176
16175  |  16177
Subject:
lejos firmware download error
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 16 Sep 2001 03:22:50 GMT

I'm trying to run RCX Download/Directmode (RCX Tools 1.3) for lejos.

I'm using windows ME using the RC-Download manager.When trying to download
the firmware, I get an error message in the middle of the download (when the
staus is around 2-3% complete).  The error says:

Transferring
"lejos/bin/ ../bin/lejos.srec"  to RCX...  /lejos/bin/lejosfirmdl:  transfer
data failed

Is anyone familiar with this problem?