 Robotics / 16147
  What is RIS 2.0 upgrade?

I see in the latest catalog that a RIS 2.0 upgrade is available. Is it software-only, or does it come with any parts? (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: What is RIS 2.0 upgrade?

The part count is "1". I'd think that means you just get a CD. Or in other words, if you are coming from 1.0, and want a true 2.0 set (minus the USB tower), you need to get both the 1.5 upgrade for the new parts that were introduced with 1.5, and (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics)