 Robotics / 16116
Re: RIS 2.0 Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 05:48:01 GMT

"Tilman Sporkert (webMethods)" wrote:

The RIS 2.0 CD does not contain the SDK.
The beta SDK is still available on the Lego site.
It's a bit hard to find
though.(http://mindstorms.lego.com/sdk2/default.asp)

But clicking on "Download Pages" to actually getting the software doesn't
seem to work. I just get an Internal server error.

Tilman

That page doesn't work with Netscape... But appears to work with IE
5.x...

Very Sad...

Dean
--