 Robotics / 16106
    need pdf file rom first sdk —brian peiris
   hello, sorr for bothering but can any kind soul send me the spirit.ocx reference pdf file that came with the original sdk? i would appreciate it alot , brianGet more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : (URL) MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED: 1. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: need pdf file rom first sdk —Rob Doucette
   (...) I posted it temporarily at: (URL) on the link above and save target as ... -Rob Doucette. DoucetteNet LEGO® on Brickbay (URL) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics)