 Robotics / 16106
  need pdf file rom first sdk

hello, sorr for bothering but can any kind soul send me the spirit.ocx reference pdf file that came with the original sdk? i would appreciate it alot , brianGet more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : (URL) MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED: 1. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: need pdf file rom first sdk

(...) I posted it temporarily at: (URL) on the link above and save target as ... -Rob Doucette. DoucetteNet LEGO® on Brickbay (URL) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics)