 Robotics / 16077
    Solar power —alogon alogon
   Hi!!! Where can I find solar panels to drive the RCX and its motors/sensors????? Thank you in advance Andres Alonso alogon1@hotmail.com ___...___ Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at (URL) (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Solar power —Robert Fay
   (...) Powering the RCX with the solar cell is a little impractical. Keeping the firmware in the memory is a real challenge. I have found it useful using two panels and the capacitors for making some motor driven projects. The panels are designed for (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics)