 Robotics / 15979
  What's the difference between RIS 1.5 and 2.0?

I can't find much about it on the official webpage. I've seen other people ask it here, but not getting a clear response. Is the RCX new, or is it just the software and bricks that has changed? Is it true that it comes with a USB IR tower? Will the (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: What's the difference between RIS 1.5 and 2.0?

Most of the questions have already been answered. Go to the website, and search backwards for "RIS 2.0". Tilman (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: What's the difference between RIS 1.5 and 2.0?

(...) Yes. (...) Doubtfully. It doesn't pretend to be a USB serial port; it is a proprietary protocol. (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics)