 Robotics / 15975
Re: Scout Problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2001 12:57:37 GMT

In message <GI0ECw.6sx@lugnet.com>, John Hansen <JohnBinder@aol.com>
writes
In lugnet.robotics, Ben Firshman <Ben@firshman.demon.co.uk> writes:
I have got an RCX and a scout. I have used the special version of RCX CC
that supports the scout. I doesn't work.

Does anybody know what I am doing wrong - do I need any more software?

I selected scout when it starts up.
It works with my RCX.

Ben,

Are you using the version of RcxCC from my website
(http://members.aol.com/johnbinder/rcxcc.htm)?  If you are then I'm sure I
can help figure out what is going wrong.  But I can't say anything for sure
based on what you posted.  What is it that is not working when you try to
use RcxCC with your Scout?  Can you provide additional details about your
system?

Thanks,

John Hansen

Sorry - i checked the address above and noticed i had RCX CC 3.1ext

oops

Ben

ps - Do I download it from the address above - you said you knew why it
was going wrong if i downloaded it from the address above??
--