 Robotics / 15965
    ROBOLAB problem —koldo
    Hello I have a question about rotation sensor and Robolab. In order to control two motions (X and Y) I used two rotation sensors in my project. When I programmed in NQC I hadn't any problem, but when I tried translating the program into Robolab I (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: ROBOLAB problem —Peter Vogel
   Yes, that is an annoying misfeature of Robolab 2.0. I believe it is fixed in RoboLab 2.5 (due out Real Soon Now) where there is now an icon that resets before waiting and one that doesn't. In the meantime, you can code it yourself: <= - Jump X Land (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)