 Robotics / 15940
  Remote Control with Palm

Hi, I would like to use my Palm m100 as a remote control for the RCX. The program I have found : LRemote doesn´t work. Any suggestions? Werner Dr. Werner Gieseke Fachberater für Informatik bei der Bezirkregierung Weser-Ems, Niedersachsen, (...) (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Remote Control with Palm

(...) Read (and post to) lugnet.robotics.palm for hand held devices. Dean -- Dean Husby LUGNET Member #320 TFM's LEGO Workshop - www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm The Vancouver LEGO Club - www.akasa.bc.ca/vlc/ (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics)