 Robotics / 15930
Re: Mindstorms in Space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 04:44:24 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, =?iso-8859-1?q?Georg=20Wolf?= <georgwolf_de@yahoo.de>
writes:
Hi Folks,

have you seen this?
Looks quite cool, unfortunately it runs only in
Europe:

http://www.legomindstorms.com/spacecompetition/

What do you think?

Thanks for the link Georg, very interesting.

My German is rather primitive, but from what I understand participation is
even more restricted: residents of Germany, Austria and Switzerland only.
Must be under 18 too.
http://mindstorms.lego.com/spacecompetition/teil.html

Ciao
Mario