 Robotics / 15914
  Robolab software

Any one have a copy of the robolab software for Macintosh available. I have the mindstorm kit but cannot run it on my Mac. I know I can spend $60 bucks at Pitsco and buy a copy, but somehow it doesn't seem fair that they have the Mac version and (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Robolab software

That would be a blatent violation of LEGO's copyright, not to mention National Instrument's copyright on the underlying platform (LabVIEW) which they are providing out of their sense of social responsibility (I used to work for NI, I know the people (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics)