 Robotics / 15910
RE: Anybody got a RIS 2.0 yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 06:54:20 GMT

Just following up.  Did you get the RIS 2.0?  If so were you
satisfied and
how does it compare to the 1.5?

Yes, I did, and I posted about it under the subject "Got my RIS 2.0 set".
Just go to the newsgroup on lugnet.com and search for that article. Now I'm
waiting for my Ultimate Builders Set.

Tilman