 Robotics / 15877
Re: A new model in my page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 13:28:56 GMT

Su Inglés es muy bueno, pero sus páginas no existen.

koldo wrote:

Hello<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =
I have been received the messages of this list for one year and this
is my first message to the list. I live in Basque Country and my
languages are Basque and Spanish. It isn’t easy for me write in
English.
I uploaded into my page (www.euskalnet.net/kolaskoaga/) a new model:
is a plotter witch can change the pen. I write the text in Spanish
(“Castellano” link) and Basque language but there is some pictures in
the web page. (Sorry by my

http://www.donospat.net/2000/                 proyecto de tecnología y
robótica
http://www.euskalnet.net/kolaskoaga/      página personal (LEGO)