 Robotics / 15875
    Re: A new model in my page —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) I think the plotter looks really interesting! It's a good idea to mount the pens on gears, so that they can be rotated to alternate between the colours. It also looks like you have drawn the whole plotter using LDraw? It would be interesting (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: A new model in my page —koldo
   Hello Now, the DAT file is my page. But is the DAT file of the first version of the plotter. The difference between the first and the second version is in the pen's headstock. The second is more rigid than the first but I used some new pieces, and (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics)